lunes, 19 de mayo de 2014

Trip to Los Angeles (California)


This is  landscapes aboard th plane......... 
  ................and the Grand Canyon 




                   What car I choose
                Venice beach in LA
            The moon
I was testing good hamburger but not chip  


                          Sunset wonderful
Pacific ocean before called the Spanish Lake  because only Urdaneta discovered the way to travel to Philippines to safely....... 230 years with Galeon de Manila






                       Santa Monica beach




This is for Vik and Yolanda my bosses


                    Starfish


         Treadmill
   With Jennifer a whatever.... good girl




The clothes for the famous person's
  This is the Gran Torino Car... where is Clin Eastwood
Universal studies  is fun
I would like fresisuis.... I don't find Apu......
Awesome this is autentic dream
Siempre sonye con verlo y aqui estaba era un suenyo que se cumple....


This is the dream for my Mum






No todo es alegria ese papel esta valorado en 63 dolares.... bitch fine!!!!!!!!
Welcome to pijolandia, maybe if I work 1000years I could buy this house.


Welcome Sushi I am waiting 1 month and half...
She finish her degre in Busines today, congratulation Natalie...


Copa cabanna tournament in the beach good idea for the future.

I like so much moon... and the night is amazing
When you have money your life is little sweet...


Welcome to Sony studios


Ghostriders is for my friend Guanche
Breaking Bad van


Wheel of Fortune
      Our car in LA is the best and small I like drive this car












      Big ban theory






























Olimpic games in 1984 Los Angeles I'm study about this and then I find in your door, the life is wonderful, sometimes.








ooooooooo Is to early for visit, I would like visit Pompeya
I watch the same in my room, here in Denver.

























































No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario