sábado, 10 de mayo de 2014

I going to bike riding on cherry creek way

 Confluence the river Platter south with cherry creek, Denver was found in this place when the people find gold in these river.


 Denver is the city with more bike lanes in the U.S
 Indians who lived here were Cheyenne and Arapaho


                          Wonderful bridges


Vik, Yolanda and Miren ready with dinner with spanish wine from Villena my city from Spain. Mam is so good thank.
I am ready with Bolder-Boulder race, this race is the most famous in America the last year join in the race more than 50.000 people, we finish inside to stadium I hope is awesome, maybe.

Crazy day in the school, you pay 1 dollar and you can go with your fancy dress , 1 month is different, this is good idea to financial her school.
Miren and Soraya

I remember to "Men in black" Movie

Big ball in Denver....


The big team in downtown



Mari and her friend, They are good friendly but I think we need training more, because very early we go to sleep.
Tacos foods thank "Mari" 
Tacos foods thank "Mari" 

Let's go to training, oh my god!!!!

My friends to Los Angeles trip Ingrid from Colombia and Jennifer from Barcelona(SPAIN)
Thank Ingrid for this tacos
I have stun views and a luxury house

Strawberry with cream, I like.
Soccer, here only girls

Precioso el lugar pero es una pena que no sea un deporte que anime a los chicos, la verdad que con el rugby, el hochey, el basquet, el lacross, etc es normal que no todo sea soccer, eso si las chicas tienen una afición impresionante.

The cat very friendly


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario